Monday, August 24, 2009

The Sleep Over

Four of the loveliest girls I know!





Georgia


Dani


Camryn


Emma


This is my favorite picture!
Aren't they beautiful!

We had our GIRL sleep over.
Shane was on a business trip, which is important because there are absolutely
NO BOYS ALLOWED!
We took picture's
Ate food. (Cherry Limeade and Munchies)
Made anklet's and played SPOONS!
Once again, Georgia was the champ and
Camryn was the s-p-o-o-n.
We, talked and talked and talked and talked.
Had the traditional pancake's, scrambled eggs and bacon breakfast.
It was fun!
We are already thinking about the next one,
and the next, and the next...

4 comments:

Katy Beth said...

What a fun grandma!!

Unknown said...

We need a big girl sleep over...I'm only coming if there is Southern lemonade. I made that stuff and it was SOOOOOO good.

Lori said...

Hooray for silly, cute girls!

Suzi Hardy said...

Love it! Reminds me of camp grandma.