Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Picture's

I have been scrapbooking for years.



I'm amazed at how easy it has been to do!

Take pictures
Develop them
Ooo and ah
Get that tender heart feeling
Decide which ones to frame
Let them lay around for a while
And then put them in a box
Umm...many boxes, in many places...

Done!
Until your "baby" is planning his wedding
and wants pictures of him for a wedding CD...
Yikes O' Yikes......cringe......Deep Breath!
After gathering boxes of pictues
from the four corners of the house...
Well...
Nice scrapbook, huh!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love looking through your scrapbook! Good luck!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted a cedar chest....I can't think of a better use than to pack it full of family photos.

Be glad that those photos aren't all in books with pretty paper...you wouldn't want to let them out of your sight or let them be used in any other way.

Scrapbooking is overrated.

Sarahie said...

That's how I scrapbook too! It must run in the family.

Crystal Copeland said...

I am soooo glad I am not the only one that "scrapbooks" like that! I thought somethinge was wrong with me!

Alice Faye said...

Boy do I relate and I have had to go through the same thing looking for pictures that the kids needed for one thing or another.
Logan was at conference. He said he saw you but didn't have time to go see you. One of these days I'm going to GConference.