Saturday, January 24, 2009

Real Trouble


these things are trouble...
chocolate covered praline pecans...
real trouble.

just looking at them makes my mouth water with pleasant anticipation and I promise myself i'll just eat 3...i promise.

with the first heavenly one my resolve begins to weaken.

the simply divine second one melts away any doubt that i will eat just 3.

by the third one my mind is insistent that I eat, "just one more." so i do.

...and then one more, and one more, and...
o.k. this is the last one, seriously...i'm in trouble, real trouble.
kay

4 comments:

cally said...

Look at that pecan and visualize FIRE.

Fire FLASH.

Turn slowly around, and walk away from the nut.

Yo Mama said...

Cally, I must respectfully disagree. I say, embarace the deliciousness and in your red-faced, sweatiness, just remember how good it tasted. NEVER FORGET!

Suzi Hardy said...

Those and peanut M&M's!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Suzi, I forgot about them!