Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Can Truffle With Me Too!

THIS is a truffle I made!



Or if your want to be fancy, schmancy, a "dessert shot."

I signed up for a chocolate class and enjoyed every minute of it. I have learned how to make truffles, caramels, how to temper chocolate and how to dip the truffles and caramel. In the first class we rolled the truffles in our choice of coverings, chopped almonds, toasted coconut, powdered sugar or cocoa powder. The truffles melt in your mouth! In the second class we we dipped the caramel and truffles in the tempered chocolate. The caramel is firm but still soft and chewy. Sorry there isn't a picture of the dipped caramel, but I ate them all they were soooo good! I am excited to WOW my family with these goodies.

7 comments:

cally said...

I am officially wowed.

Bring it.

Alice Faye said...

You are back to eating sweets and I'm off of them-no fair!! I may make an exception if I ever get to come to your house!!

Jeigh said...

Ooh, I wish I lived closer so I could go to chocolate class with you! Or at least eat the ones you made. Love ya!

P.S. Dessert shot, that's funny. I think I'll start using that one.

Conan said...

I'll take 2 dozen, please. :) The picture of that one looks soooo good. Love you!

Suzi Hardy said...

Now how is this fair? You get to take a chocolate class I am stuck with management communication...we never make things you can eat!

There is another little something that you can make at our MDT. I can't wait.

Katina Angola said...

So where's the recipe? It looks awesome

Crystal Copeland said...

Wow, I am drooling!