Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's This!



I reached into the washer this morning and felt my hand brush against something that felt wispy soft. Wondering what I touched, I looked inside and found myself to startled to make a sound. There was this spider inside the washer! INSIDE! It was just a little bit to comfortable sitting on its web in my washer. It didn't even move when I touched it and it didn't look like it had any intentions of moving either. What a nervy spider! Unfortunately for him, he had to leave and was unceremoniously removed as I mumbled to myself, "Take that you wispy, nervy spider!" I can't believe I touched it!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Eek! Ew! Yikes! *shudder*

How I hate spiders!!

Alice Faye said...

You and your spiders! That's better than finding a snake in the washer like Grandma Gold did one time. What are you going to do with your time now that Thomas isn't with you and after the wedding? We really do need to get together. Hope to see you at Austin's reception.

Suzi Hardy said...

How else do you think that spider was going to get it's web clean? Do you suppose it was just waiting for you to add the oxy-clean and detergent? Then when the lid was quietly closed, it was going to do some spiderly scrubing and wash under each arm pit. But not now...