Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shhh, Quiet


it is 11:21 p.m. and it is very quiet at my house. it sounds so good. i am reading all my loved one's blogs and enjoying each post. i like peeking into your lives just for a minute and see you "seizing the moment"...our lives are good. shane left early this morning to go to ireland and germany, so it really is very quiet. i love the sound of nothing, just a house being a home. very soon i will turn off all the lights, say my prayers and go to bed, letting the night enfold me. happy that the day is done. good night everyone, i love you!

3 comments:

Suzi Hardy said...

Sweet. I do love these blogs too. I love the look in on everyone's lives, like you said. It is a good way to see that do all have many great blessings.

Alice Faye said...

I love my quiet house too and I am glad I can peak in on the lives of my family and friends through blogs and skype and phone calls and emails. I am also glad that when the day starts to come to a close that my home gets a little bit louder when Duane and Michelle and sometimes the sweet grandbabies and children come through the door. We are blessed, aren't we? I'm also glad to have a friend like you and I wish we could spend the day together. Soon.

Amy Niebuhr said...

Tyler and I have done things a little backwards. We started the first 11 years of our marriage with your quiet house! Now, I don't know if we will ever have a quiet house. Right now I wouldn't have it any other way. However, you and my mom give me hope of having a quiet house again!