Wednesday, February 25, 2009

widdle baby thomas

dear gwranma

i'm just a widdle baby

i know bums are to sit on
but i haven't sat on mine enough to make it flat

so i am a widdle wolly poly
those fluffy pillows are just what a widdle guy wike me needs

i wike the way you wock me when i am sweepy, it makes my widdle eyes cwose and i snuggle wight down to sweep

well, what more can a widdle baby wike me say
except i wove you so much

if you will hold me i'm weady to go to sweep now

thanks gwranma

wove thomas

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

I wuv this post. He's so cute. He must have a good babysitter.

Suzi Hardy said...

Ahh...the feelings that swell in my heart when I see these pictures and words. Truely there is nothing more important in our lives than being able to touch the lives of each other as family. This is what gives this live meaning. Thank goodness for people who love us and whom we love back!